Hello!
Welcome to my art blog! If you would like to see my official portfolio, please check out the Portfolio page above, thanks!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Fishing, a Giant Worm Invasion, and a Slaughter in the Circus Train??



A brother and sister are fishing in the village river, but they aren't getting very lucky today..
 There are some weird smudges on the first one that I think are from the scanner I used so I'll try to reupload with a better scan later :P



 
Farmer boy is completely oblivious to his impending doom.



Better Days...


 The Slaughter muahahahaha!

Perspective pencil drawings of the interior of a "jumbo-sized" circus car

4 comments:

  1. I love your drawings! I wish I could learn in the same place you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You could probably find a lot of resources online that can help you learn some of the same things we do here at ACCD, but if you really want to study at this school, you should! it's definitely worth it. Good luck!

      Delete
  2. you have absolutely wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete